Pikes Peak National Bank has always prided itself on having a relationship-centered culture. For more than 63 years, we have worked with local families and businesses – helping others grow financially as our way of building a strong community. One of the most important things we do as community bankers is help our customers make the best choices about their day-to-day financial management. Our three-generation reputation rests on helping you be successful.
In that spirit of service, we have recently embarked on a process to answer common questions you may have about your banking experiences through an educational video series. Whether you are a retiree, student, head of household, single parent, or business owner, we recognize that there may be some things that puzzle you about our processes or why certain procedures and limitations are in place. Our aim is to clarify those issues and give you the power to make your best decisions.
For example, if you’ve been one of our customers for many years, you might have been perturbed when one of our tellers requested your ID. There is actually a very good reason we do that! Or, maybe you are a small business owner who’s baffled by all the ABC’s and XYZ’s of government-backed lending programs. We untangle that mystery as well!
We encourage you to check out our YouTube channel for subjects that may be particularly helpful to your situation. Our first series of videos covers the following topics:
- How to Choose a Business Account – a perfect starting point for a business owner considering the many options available in business checking and savings accounts
- Why Does the Teller Always Ask for My ID? – a short background into the reasoning behind this common practice
- Why Does My Debit Card Have a Daily Limit? – an explanation of how restrictions on transactions protect you and your money from potential fraud
- Understanding the Different Types of Business Loans – a succinct overview of the most common types of business lending
- Government-backed Business Loans – a short breakdown of the variety of programs available through the federal government
We invite you to check out our YouTube channel and start your new year with a little bit of new financial insight. We’ll continue to add to this educational series throughout the year so be sure to subscribe so you will be notified of new content. And, of course, we thank you for being a customer of Pikes Peak National Bank and putting your trust in us.